CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: strength..the old fashioned way!!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lower Cholesterol
Cleanse the body of fat

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

rygar Views: 2,830
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 798,959

Re: strength..the old fashioned way!!

check out my warrior diet page on this website! i basicly follow that routine in eating,fasting all day-feasting in the evening.

this routine was developed so i can build a tremendous ammount of strength without having to eat tons or take supplements.i witnessed this theory in action though learning about power lifting in my younger years,when there were plenty of girls and skinny cut up guys that were benching 300-400 lbs during competition,and doing well more then i ever could during their training (225-250ish)
might without mass was what i was after,so i ultimatly developed this routine.
it was in the beggining only a deadlift program that worked it's way up to 20 sets,but that proved to be too exuasting as well as limiting in where my strenth would develop.You know the saying,if you only had one excersize to do -which would it be? i chose deadlifts.with the above routine,because you rest your entire system for an entire week,plus eat and rest lots-your whole body grows all at once and so does your power,when it's training time again..you will be stronger,if everything is done right and you rest enough.

plus,to prove my personal theory that it dosen't take a whole lot to build size and strength -for one month during dec-jan (roughly) of 2003-2004 i did an experiment on strength and mass.Everyday for a month straight, i did nothing but push ups and pull ups- about 350 push ups and 100 pull ups,everyday.Then on thursdays, i would do 10 sets of deadlifts.i drank a red bull after my workouts (from what i learned was supposedly dangerous because it dehydrates the body plus it sinks down blood pressure super low,but the glucose and insulin spike helped me out to replenish glycogen storages) i ate once at night and i ate HEARTY meals those days, i wasn't afraid to eat at all! i was 23 at the time so it was cool. i'd put down steaks and chilli ,potatoes and then an ice creme cake afterwards! in about a months time i was rediculisly shredded and in the most excellent physical shape of my life, i was totally shredded like bruce lee and strong as an ox.I eventually upped the push ups to about 600,but kept the pull ups to 100,as well as adding crunches and sit ups,leg lifts.I wish i had a scanner,i'd post up pics of my results..they were really amazing IMO considering the type of training and nutrition i was following.
i was actually following a tip from a friend of mine that was locked up in juvee for about 2 1/2 years, and all he did everyday was push ups and sit ups every morning,he worked out with weights as well- and he was completly shredded , i mean he was disgustingly ripped and super defined.no supplements, no fancy organic foods,none of that jazz.So i said what the heck,i bit the bullet and gave it a shot..needless to say, i too had the same results! the only thing is though,you have to do it every single day to get the results.stop doing it for too long and the results disappear,thats the only thing i didn't like about it.but it was brainless work though,you do the push ups and pull ups,ab work and in a months time..you are cut up.thats what i liked most about it.i always say i will do it again and then do it from M-F,just to stay cut up.i might,but it does take alot of effort and mental commitment to do all those push ups and pull ups nearly every morning...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)