CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Warrior Diet Info (QUESTIONS INSIDE)

rygar Views: 3,816
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 798,528

Re: Warrior Diet Info (QUESTIONS INSIDE)

just be carefull about spiking insulin levels too high in the morning ,because you will crash and it will not be fun.But i do do this personaly because i actually like the roller coaster ride of hyper/hypo glycemia,i drink a red bull for breakfast sometimes and it's like rocket fuel! my insulin sky rockets for about an hour or so then it drops,it gets me all hyper at first then i get dizzy and spacy.i think it's fun but it certainly isn't good for your health,it's the next best thing to a nice fat line- if you catch my drift
(:

but generally i do fast all day, i say generally because periodicly i do take breaks where i just eat whatever i feel like totally disregarding my health,that sounds pretty horrible i know- but i have been on this diet soo long that my body is very forgiving and i can get away with it,being 26 helps as well.But generally,if i am working or busy,i don't eat until dinner-strictly Water Fast throughout the day then a big meal.if i am planning on doing something that requires alot of energy,i might have a big bowl of oatmeal and milk about 45 minutes before hand.But generally i do fast all day,depending on your body type and activity level- you can alter it if you wish,but try to keep your servings small during the day and avoid insulin spikes.

that pasta and meat is fine,as long as you are not having any problems with it then it's okay.i generally eat meat/veggies and still trying to incorperate carbs back into my diet,it just seems very stubborn for me.the timing is fine as well,as long as you have that long fast throughout the day. i try to eat at the same time every night.

congrats on going back to school!
(:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)