CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: swollen lymph nodes...

skwill777 Views: 8,799
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 795,895

Re: swollen lymph nodes...

Hi Joesurfer,

I can't answer that question. But I can tell you of my experience.

How many minutes a day do you rebound? Have you tried dry skin brushing?

I think I have blockage in my hip area, therefore I get problems in my legs. A couple of years ago I was rebounding for 40 minutes a day, what is prescribed for healing. About month 2 I got a sharp pain in my heel. I kept jumping, mostly on the other foot, and it would get tired, so I'd get on my knees. And it didn't take long for that problem, and all my body problems to go away. After doing this exercise intensely for about a year I believe it can heal anything, and I'm hoping it helps blockages. I'm getting back on mine this winter.

My experience with skin brushing (only been doing it a few weeks) is I skin brushed one time and the next day I had mild tendonitis feeling in both elbows, I still get that some. Then the other day I thought I would try what I think they call an accupressure brush (the hair brush with the tips on them) to get deeper. I woke up the next morning and couldn't hardly sit up. I thought what marathon did I run yesterday?

I'm just reconfirming the power in these exercises if you are dilligent.

Here's a link fledgling dug up in "Ask Curezone" this morning.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=617251

God bless,
Sandy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)