CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Track Santa Claus' Trip

Karlin Views: 4,470
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 795,974

Re: Track Santa Claus' Trip

breaking news - Santa is on his way??

LOL - ok ok, I will just accept. IF -

.... if I can rant about Xmas? About how an athiest has nowhere to turn for comfort in this horrid season of low light and low self-esteem that drives people to shopping at the wrst time of the year for shopping!!

i avoid all stores other than for groceries since Dec 1.

i give ZERO presents, even to kids because that just perpetuates christms in the future.

i am truly the grinch, and proud if it, envied by almost everyone who is stressed this time of year.

if shopping for a gift creates tension in the gift-giver, they should assess their actions and admit that it would be wrong if they are getting more stressed from the giving of the gift than the receiver of the gift will get pleasure from it. That is my bottom line, and in the world of JUNK we give as gifts , un-needed collecting dust JUNK - how could it be otherwise?

Xmas is just training for consumers, the final test of the year, you graduate when you spend more than you have and go into dbt to cover it. Congratulations, you are now a minion of capitalism.

Karlin the Grinch
[and proud of it]

"HAR-umph"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)