CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Miracle Today

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

MentalNomad Views: 2,600
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 794,937

Re: My Miracle Today

That is wonderful hopinso! You know God loves you so much, he cares for you so immensely. The lies of people and of Satan that God would ever withhold healing from anyone, for some "redemptive purpose" is just entirely unbiblical. Yes, He allows things to come our way--but you know what? He provides all of the answers for your problem in His wonderful WORD! And through believing the Word of God is true and every man a liar I've seen wonderful miracles happen.

Just think of it this way, would you put cancer on your child, sit there and laugh and rejoice and say you got Glory out of it and was serving a purpose? NOOO! And neither would God, he loves you far more than you love your children even (should you have any, I cannot recall). We are in a fallen world, satan roams about looking whom he might devour. He brings sickness, disease, and horrors. Jesus said satan does nothing but kill, steal and destroy. Do not let satan run over you and destroy your body with pain and degeneration.

When the Bible says by Jesus stripes you are and were healed (Isaiah and Peter), that is what it means. Some try to "explain it away" by saying he healed our sin. He did, but I've never seen it in the Bible where it used the word healing for anything but physical healing. Sometimes Jesus would say your sin is forgiven you and rise up and walk. Sometimes you would see both spiritual and physical healing, but healing was always a physical word. I'm no scholar certainly, so study the Word of God for yourself, but just noting what I have found thus far.

I have studied healing because I was sick for five and half years of the first six I was married. I've studied natural healing and biblical healing. I believe they are co-hesive, that God expects us to take reasonable care of our bodies--to destroy the temple of God with junk food and other bad habits and then ask for healing after you've fallen apart is rather double minded. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I have seen unforgivness and double mindedness stand in the way of healing on a few occasions. Anyway, off track of what I was going to say. The Lord has healed me of sooo many things, some gradually through natural remedies He led me to-- and other times instantly, supernaturally through His power. And sometimes supernaturally and gradually. And I praise Him for all of them. I no longer have CFS, liver damage, kidney damage, mono, heart problems, sciatica, carbone monoxide poisioning, and a host of other maladies, aches and pains that seemed to tie into all of those. I will give you a few examples-- I've had horrible strep where I could not hardly breathe, swallow, eat or even drink. I woke in the middle of the night praying and instantly God healed me. I got up and drank water, layed down and could breath and sleep well. A heart problem I had struggled with since I was seven years old dissapeared when I bought my infrared sauna, which also helped the Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and everything else too.

God is a mighty God, if He can create Adam out of dust, if he can make galaxies far and wide healing our bodies that He created is a small thing to him. It is our faith meeting with what He has done and said. I still have one remaining problem, a mouth full of cavities--40 or so that I can physically feel with my tongue. The acid from all of the toxins and damage my body endured had literally ate the enamel off of my teeth and each time I would nurse my 4 kids it would degrade further. I am still reaching my faith for this healing, for some reason my brain stands in the way--it is something I can physically feel and see--unlike the other things. God has healed the pain, I can eat with no problems. And I look forward to the day when I will praise God for this healing too. Faith comes by the hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. And faith works by love. So I know I need to hear it more, to build my faith and diminish my doubts.

I'm not sure why I wrote such a long post, but I just feel so strongly that healing is for everyone, that God loves his children soooo much beyond our comprehension and He has provided for us everything we need in His Word. I cannot rememeber if you are Rudy that died in a car crash when you were young or not, but if your back problems are due to that crash then I understand somewhat how painful and sharp a pain that is. I've had whiplash from a crash (of a different sort, a stupid go-cart wreck so nothing as severe as yours) that I spent hundreds of dollars on a chiropractor for. Hundreds of dollars and years of pain and God healed it instantly in a prayer meeting. He is so awesome! Oh, I could write more about Job but time will not allow this post. My twins are about ready to eat. :) Many blessings to you Hopinso and keeping being Believingso and Trustingso. :) Much love, Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)