CureZone   Log On   Join
R.G., with your permission...

fledgling Views: 1,958
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 795,197

R.G., with your permission...

Frank,

I would like to tell you three things, and I respectfully ask R.G. to edit my words; to be sure I tell you the right things for your case.

You are so fortunate to have found a this excellent man to guide you, and that you have understanding of yourself to help yourself.

My own problem was entirely different than yours, but it was with me for 53 or more years. Also, my weight is exactly opposite of yours...I am too heavy, although the small things I have done in the past few years have lowered my weight very slowly.

...1. Give your body every chance to adjust and gain strength between 'treatments'. R.G. will give you suggestions. I suggest you rest when you feel the need, and simply 'ask' your body to 'restore' you...particularly your liver, your best friend. (Perhaps tiny sips of the best and most wholesome oils, and little sprinkles of lime or lemon juice, or Braggs apple cider vinegar, will sit well with you. But only with foods you like, and only when you are ready.)

...2. Humaworm is very, very comforting. I was afraid that it was going to be too harsh, and worsen my condition, so I began with a tiny dose, 1/4 of a capsule per dose. I believe I was too cautious...and I began too slowly.

The most wonderful thing that happened was immediately I began...my ammonia (from the parasites) level dropped in the very first days. I can't tell you what a relief that was! Yes, the relief came and went, alternating between great clarity and a feeling of well-being, and low points of headachy brain fog, etc...but always better and better. The worst was over in about one week.

...3. I found that the capsules, themselves, seemed to give me awful dreams, once. So, just in case, every dose, I emptied the contents of the capsules into a small amount of goodly warm water, and sipped hot water after each dose. I grew to like that very much, and I now have hot water every day.

You must have a very strong system to have held out against that ammonia all these years. It may help you to remember the strength of your system as you come out of this. It couldn't hurt to get out all your best photographs, and admire them daily.

Could you ask a friend to admire and remember with you? If not, ask your loved ones from long ago to help you restore your well-being, by cheering for you...laughing with you.

It would only be imagination, of course, but imagination is powerful good medicine.

One very sick man got himself kicked out of hospital for disturbing the other patients with his laughter. He read somewhere that laughter heals, whether or not something funny was going on.

And you have to be much improved in order to get kicked out of hospital...right?

I read this story in the Readers' Digest, so it must be true, right? Laughter IS the best medicine!

Post here, and we'll come and tell you silly stories!

With you, Frank. You are among friends, as are all who post here. It's quite a group.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)