CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLease help, I think I have a huge worm -Old, Old Ascaris!!

humaworm Views: 2,390
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 795,140

Re: PLease help, I think I have a huge worm -Old, Old Ascaris!!

Hello frank - I am going to help you all I can. Let's start at the beginning - you have an ascaris infection that is very old and that is very well established. Those were the worms you saw when you were a child - they are now what you are feeling crawling around and biting. You have probably passed others through the years unknowlingly - when parasites die in the body from old age, the digestive enzymes will break thm down into an unrecognizeable state.

Tumeric is anti-parasitic in nature - when you take it, you are temporarly (sp?) stunning your worms - that's why they are quiet. The cayenne alone will not remove them, neither will the tumeric. Your infection is so severe that it sounds like your entire body is suffering. This is why you have the horrendous die-off.

I don't think you have resistant worms - if they were resistant, you would not have the die-off as bad as you have now. Ascaris (common roundworms) can live in the body for a very long time - they hatch out and incubate in the lungs. You probably have respitory problems at times - this is when the eggs hatch and become very tiny larvae. These larvae are in the phelm that is coughed up and swallowed - from there they travel to the intestines to grow into adults.

Ascaris are very migratory - they love to travel around in the body. They also cause EXTREME hunger in some people. Their toxic waste (feces and urine) poison the entire body. When YOU eat - THEY eat. When they eat, they urinate and defecate - this is WHY you feel so very ill after eating - it's the release of a large amount of toxins into your body at one time. These toxins also affect the central nervous system causing mental disturbances (brain fog, depression, irriatibility, etc.)

I can custom make you an order of HUMAWORM with no garlic. Just order from the website
http://www.humaworm.com
then email me direct rg@humaworm.com and I will fix it up for you.

I am going to warn you right now - you are going to have die-off. HUMAWORM will lessen the die-off because of the supporting ingredients, but you will still have it because of the severity of your infection. The best thing to do is to make sure that your bowels are working properly while cleansing! Old ascaris infections like yours can cause constipation during cleansing - they will ball up in the intestines and in the colon. You will need to make sure that you are having at least one bowel movement per day. You may have to take a psyllium based colon cleanser or some epsom salts to keep your bowels working. This is VERY important! You DO NOT want that toxic waste sitting around in your body - it will make the die-off much worse!

In your case, I also would suggest that you eat only fruits and vegetables - drink at least 2 quarts of water per day and fruit juices. The less you feed them - the better. And the less food chemicals you put into your body - the better your liver will work during this cleanse.

You hang in there! It took a long time for your infection to get to this point and it will take some time and commitment to totally rid yourself of them. I will help you every step of the way!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.087 sec, (2)