CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Come On Annual $108.00 web-page

MH 108 Views: 2,851
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 794,184

Re: Come On Annual $108.00 web-page

The last I heard the web host is looking into special software for this idea. I believe he is having fun doing all of this work, it makes the web site actually his baby!!!!! This takes a huge load off of me and he knows how to do it right.

This forum has many possibilities and has its down falls as well... "IF" the private page went well, naturally the price would drop like a rock and the volume would pay the bills. Being "PRIVATE" opens up a whole new avenue of education. I think I want to start with having 350 common ailments listed, their simple causes and the simple cure. The "problems" simply out lined and the realalistic expectations a person should have, etc. Books and video out the do do and then if all went well and the people were there, I would LOVE to start an entire section on HUMAN LIFE and past history on this earth... Aka the "Path" to enlightenment of actually who we humans really are. Removing all the "BULL", dropping the veils and reveiling the church history and show the Bible word for word unveiled.

This would be a giant undertaking, maybe taking another 50 years to complete!!!! But it would be nice to throw it all up for anyone to study. It can be depressing at first to learn just how much we have all been lied to, but it is well worth it, the truth at any cost brings comfort and joy to the one who can not be lied to again.

"IF" I spent the time on such an adventure that I now spend on the curezone/e-mails it would develope 10X faster, so odds are I would fade away here and let the barefoot thing be archived. I think most subjects have been covered here as well as they are going to be...

Blessings and looking forward to 2007

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)