CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 11,656
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 750,334

Edited

TUJAM! I read a post by you a couple of months ago and the only reason i remember that is because you had mentioned that you cross your eyes. I started crossing my eyes "for fun" a couple of years ago and have never thought anything of it. i also have the fecal odor but i tend to stay away from people now so i think i have convinced myself that i have ors (olfactory reference syndrome) where you have a fear of smelling. well i know that even if i do or don't smell, i definitely have this disorder now because i'm afraid of everything just cause i smell, but i just started on the ssri (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor), Prozac, which lets my natural serotonin sit in my brain longer, which helps ocd and ors.

so right now, i want to ask a few questions of you.
1. What serotonin booster are you taking? because if your fecal odor is cured, i want to try whatever you are doing because you are taking the same path as me.
2. did the serotonin boost cure your odor?
3. how many mgs are you taking per day?

please reply!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)