CureZone   Log On   Join
i'm cured !

helpme17th Views: 24,912
Published: 18 y

i'm cured !

well i'm not 100% cured but say 80% cured.
take note that i only started 2 weeks ago.
that's a major improvement.
i have fecal and sour smell Body Odor and yeast skin infections
(very dry skin and Seborrheic Dermatitis ).
fecal is almost gone. major improvement on sour smell
as well as yeast skin infections.

so what cured me?

bowel and liver cleanse, probiotics and diet

i think the most important thing was the bowel cleanse.
and the best and the only one i recommend are the oxygen bowel cleansers.

i use Oxypowder but i think other brand names are cheaper
and equally effective (oxy flush, colosan, etc..)
other cleansers are either too slow or doesnt clean the entire small, large and colon.

this is important because right now we have a lot of putrefaction, hardened feces, toxics in our colon. so we need to clean it first.

liver cleanse is important also. i use Hulda Clark method.
google liver cleanse for the many benefits of it.

i take primal defense probiotics to battle my yeasts and still polluted lymph system and to restore the natural flora of my digestive tract. in time when my lymph is cleaned, and my natural flora restored i'll be 100% cured.

diet is equally important. i don't eat red meat, sugar, carbonated drinks, alcohol, flour, junk and fast foods. though i still eat fish and chicken.

i think the solution is to always maintain my digestive system clean and healthy. avoid putrefaction at all cost. what causes it and how to get rid of it. first your digestive system must be teeming with good bacteria which helps good digestion. second minimize food that will cause putrefaction specifically meat. bacterias, yeast etc.. thrive on putrefied body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)