CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: spooky stuff

Views: 2,507
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 789,906

Re: spooky stuff

If you want to put your family in the hands of villains then keep listening to Barbara Walters on the television telling you what to do and keep listening to your Grand Master-Free Mason Evangelist Preacher telling you whom to believe...but the slightest bit of discernment would tell you that the governing authorites are heading their nation and churches into the darkest age of mankind... Be good little NAZIS and send your children to kill whomever they tell you to kill and you get to go to heaven... I don't buy it... There is a higher path than following the oders of tyrants who ignore the dignity of human life... I for one will make up my own mind with my own moral compass and not the dictate of those who would use Holy words to opress men... Give me liberty to think and act from my own conscious or give me death...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)