CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: spooky stuff

Views: 2,961
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 763,159

Re: spooky stuff

Evil politics has very strong ties with satanism. When the God hateing bolshivick communists went into russia, they murdererd first thing all the religious people, the jews and christians, then they burned down all the churches and temples and forbide religious freedom and killed people who met in churches or temples or other religious houses to read or study the bible or torah or religious texts.
~~~~
The devils pawns, bolshivick communists and nazi's wanted to destroy all religion in favor of state worship of communisism and nazism ideology. Like milosvich these were devil pawn scum tyrants.
~~~~ Once the bolshevick communists murdered russian jews and russian christians then adolph hitler and his nazi pawns came in to furthur promote atheism, satanism aka nazism and bolshevick athiest communism and nazi state controlled ideology. They had to burn holy books, bibles and torahs to do that. The atheist God hateing devil poop nazi pawns and the devil poop pawn bolshevick atheist communists failed.
~~~~~
The devil can only work thru humans. If you read Gods word daily you can command the devil poop spirit that controls the lost human devil poop pawn.
~~~~~
I do not focus on worldly stuff so much anymore. I prefer to read the word of God.
From Faith to Faith is a great book by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, it is a daily
inspirational to keep a person in Gods word daily.
~~~~~
I think its correct to say to talk to the devil one must look under thier shoe, because the devil is that scum, poop that carries parasite eggs in fecal matter and waste, so it seems appropriate to look under your shoe to talk to the devil.
~~~~~
I found this site of ministers kenneth and gloria copeland interesting for mature scripture readers: http://www.teleiosministries.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)