CureZone   Log On   Join
Trapper I agree, but am confused

Naturalist Views: 1,627
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 789,353

Trapper I agree, but am confused

Trapper, I agree with you God is our Great Physician. And He has given us everything in his book, the Bible, that we need to live by. His book gives us spiritual guidance as well as physical and mental guidance.

One of the best books I have read on this subject is "What The Bible Says About Healthy Living" by Rex Russell, M.D. There is also "The Maker's Diet" by Jordan Rubin and the book "The Word On Health" by Dr. Michael Jacobson. I am sure there are many more that I have not read.

What I am confused about: Your reply to the Rygar's post on Ask CureZone entitled "Are bananas good for you?" You know the one that had the picture of the bouncing breasts? (The picture has been removed) Your reply: "Did you say something? I think I know her." Assuming that you are serious about the Bible and its teachings, this hurts your testimony. Many people on these forums look up to you. You will be in my prayers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)