CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I got rid of my Acne...

melvel Views: 1,904
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 785,735

Re: How I got rid of my Acne...

I think that is great. I have had great success with taking my Acne problems into my own hands as well. I did a 3 month Colon Cleanse and then a 2 month full detox with Liver Flushes incorporated. I have done about 4 liver flushes, all with good results. My skin was looking fantastic, but as you said if you add too much bad stuff back in it will start to come back. Right after finishing my 2 month cleanse I had to have ankle surgery and I can just imagine what the anesthesia and pain killers did to my clean system. Since I couldn't walk for 6 weeks I was unable to have too much control over my food. Everyone was helping me so much and cleaning and cooking for me I didn't want to complain about the food that they were cooking so I ate stuff I know I shouldn't have. My Acne has come back a little but definitely not as bad at all. I actually started something else, right after surgery, called oil pulling that I read about on curezone. That has seemed to help me so much and has kept my breakouts very minimal. I suffer from small pimples in different areas that seem to come and go very quickly, normally one day. Starting the first of the year I will be back on my detox to clean out all the bad stuff I have put back into my body b/c of this surgery. Taking care of yourself is super important...you are so right.

Also as a warning to all those who are detoxing...be very careful when you have to take strong medications. I didn't think of this at all when I was going into surgery. I got oxycodone for the pain. I have never had a migraine before. I got one and didn't know what it was or what to do. I began vomiting followed by hyperventilating and then a panic attack. We had to call the ambulance to come and get me and take me to the hospital b/c I couldn't breathe. I know the pills didn't cause the hyperventilating and panic attack and had I listened to my husband and laid down when the migraine came it probably wouldn't have happened that way. Not realizing what it was, I didn't listen. But the chemical overload was too much for my body to handle and the migraine was the result. It was very scary and totally unexpected. I didn't realize that my body wouldn't be able to handle the strong pain killers I was pumping into it. So please be careful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)