CureZone   Log On   Join
How I got rid of my Acne...

Evton B Views: 2,735
Published: 18 y

How I got rid of my Acne...

I thought I would offer my story as a service to others since I have found so much help on this website for myself. This is my way of giving back.

My Acne started when I was in my early teens as a result of the SAD diet and a lack of knowledge of how to prevent such a thing. I started going to a dermatologist at kaiser and she put me on every Antibiotic known to man. Nothing worked. Eventually she got to the point where she wanted me to take Accutane. I had heard such bad things about it that I was reluctant. I thought "there has to be a better way". Well there was. I found out about the PH miracle diet through reading the book "Celestine Prophecy". I became very interested in alternative medicine and I started a full fledged vegan diet. My Acne went away within a matter of months. I slowly began to transition into a more normal sustainable diet in which I didnt feel starving all of the time. My Acne eventually came back. I didnt know what had gone wrong. I could not live like a vegan as my body mass would go down way too low. What I realized is that I needed to clean out all of the toxins that accumulated in my body. I did 3 months of a Colon Cleanse (colonix) and then I started going to an infared sauna a few times a week in order to sweat out the toxins. My skin is now as clear as can be and I get compliments every day on how good I look.

I might want to add I now have some acne on my back, I think the Colon Cleanse moved alot of the toxins from my colon to my liver so now I need to do a liver cleanse. Anybody know about this??

Anyways....I owe it all to thinking positively and never giving up. My acne at its worst was VERY extreme cystic acne. I would walk down the street and little kids would point and say "look at that guys face mommy!" It was pretty messed up. Through all of that I would pray for a way to change it and the moment I took my health into my own hands is when I found a path. There is always a way and you should never give up.

Anybody can feel free to ask my advice if they have any questions!

Stay healthy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)