CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A question, R.G.

humaworm Views: 1,307
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 786,811

Re: A question, R.G.

fledgling - I'd give you a big ole hug if I could! I am so proud of you for overcoming your parasite cleansing fears! You have done a fine job. Once the body gets into the de-tox mode, the effects can last for a while. The removal of parasites and toxins allow the immune system to become stronger and your body will continue to fight off invaders.

Sometimes, when folks are very heavily infested, parasite cleansing 3 times per year for a year or more may be needed. It takes a long time for the parasites to get a strong hold on the body and sometimes it takes a longer time for complete healing.

I have never thought that parasites cause every ill - but I strongly believe that parasite cleansing should go along with healthy living. The body is designed so that all parts of it work together like a well built machine - one part gets ill - like the liver - and the whole system starts to break down.

Once again - GREAT JOB!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)