CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fact for me... because I got well.

goodsamaritan55 Views: 42,458
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 784,500

Re: Fact for me... because I got well.

I did not pay much attention to the color of my stools.
I never noticed the light color indications.

But my anthroposophic doctor saw the following indications:
#1 - slight pain on my right side when poked (clogged, enlarged liver)
#2 - my tongue shows teeth marks, she says sign of pancreas weakness
#3 - left shoulder pain (frozen shoulder, toxins trapped)

The biggest indication was when my herbalist tried python bile on my eczema ravaged left arm. Using coconut oil as a medium, we mixed in the python bile to be absorbed. I used a light piece of cloth to dab in the python bile on my left arm. My eczema ravaged left arm healed in 1 night (8 hours) and I stayed up dabbing all night watching it heal, which truly amazed me, my herbalist and my anthroposophic doctor.

This was the breakthrough we had been waiting for.

The anthroposophic doctor theorized that if that tiny amount of python bile can do that, and human bile should be produced in larger volumes every single day, then my liver seems to be plugged up, plugged with liver / gallbladder stones.

Then she wrote down her recipe for fresh apple juice / extra virgin olive oil liver flush. I chose an easier recipe on the internet. And the rest is history. Liver Flushes work!

Of course I first did a kidney cleanse. Then I did a full set of colon hydrotherapy sessions. My next phase next month is parasite cleanse from humaworm.com

Now I have some happy website readers with similar eczema conditions thanking me for their having stumbled on to my site and with the info they got well too!

I just wish I had known about curezone.com a lot earlier. If I had done the curezone eczema cure protocol earlier, it would have saved me a lot of time, money and anguish. I only learned about curezone after I did my 6th flush.

Curezone basic protocols work. Absolutely. Do them all. Liver Flushing is a major part of the cleansing protocol... and it works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.114 sec, (1)