CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More from Mercola

Important Message Please Read Views: 9,311
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 784,231

Re: More from Mercola

Hello Iceman, nice to meet you.

Yes, the advertisment is to be expected, I agree, but the daily dose of fear is not necceasrily in my best interest. I stay on the list because I do believe that he has a lot of good information to offer.

I take most of the things you mentioned, all bought elsewhere, but I did buy a 5 pack of his light bulbs (and I love them) and I have several of his books.

I certainly think he deserves money for his research and time, I just wish he had a "no fear used" mailing list.

I am also a fan of his new youtube webcam updates.

But read these quotes from his krill oil page (for example)

It's things like:

"And that's why there is ONLY ONE high-quality brand of krill oil I know of and the ONLY one I can recommend on Mercola.com: Antarctic Pure Krill Oil."

"ONLY purchase "Antarctic Pure Krill Oil" as this is the one that is assuredly one of the highest quality products on the market and it contains genuine neptune processed krill oil."

"Create an oil with a patented and proprietary bio-molecular profile that sets Antarctic Pure Krill Oil apart from inferior krill products and even the very best fish oil"

"[only with] Antarctic Pure Krill Oil, you can be assured you are truly getting oil made from neptune krill (be very careful of other's claims out there!), and that it is processed safely to ensure your health using a special patented process."

"Beware Of Cheap Krill Oil Imitators"

"is particular brand with genuine neptune krill is the only one that gets my recommendation for its purity, effectiveness"

"Don't be fooled by imitators. Since there is virtually no regulation in labeling, just about anyone can say they use "neptune" krill, even if it's untrue. They may also try to piggyback other types of krill (not genuine neptune) on the researched benefits of real neptune krill."

------

Now, what Mercola doesn't tell everyone, is that ALL Neptune Krill Oil are processed at the SAME PLACE, IN THE SAME WAY, by Neptune Technologies, the Canadian company that holds the patent for krill oil extraction.

Yes, all NKO (tm) krill oil is extracted at the same location, and then is put into different bottles with different labels and distributed by individual companies with different price structures.

Mecola says "My team and I searched long and hard to find the absolute best source of pure krill oil for you"

I guess that they searched long and hard and found that only one company has the patent for extracting neptune krill oil and bought it from them like all the other NKO brands on the market. ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)