CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More from Mercola

Important Message Please Read Views: 8,963
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 346,949

Re: More from Mercola

You know, I love the fact that Mercola is a great source of information, but am I the only one who is sick of his scare tactics?

Everyday I get an email from Mercola telling me that I need a new supplement, or light bulb, or food. Then he tells me that he doesn't believe in supplements much, but the in this email is needed to prevent my immediate death. Oh yeah, and I can't buy it anywhere else except through him, because no one else has a pure product except mercola.

I wrote him about why his Krill oil does not have ANY stats on the website. I don't even know if it lists them on the label, because the pictures don't show the label. Anyway, the sales guy reply was that all the information they had was on the website, which is ZERO... not one measurement in what you get with each dose.

If it is true that everything they know about the product is on the website, than they only know hype and no fact at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)