CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prayer- A Near Death Experience Perspective

Views: 7,896
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 768,398

Re: Prayer- A Near Death Experience Perspective

Over many days I thought and thought about this message, then in the middle of the night I woke up and began to pray and pray by placing those for whom I pray into the great Light-Love of God, with my mind keeping them out of all darkness. About four days later, I was talking about this and that to a far off family member who became quite serious, and told me that she had a strange experience "a few nights ago" in which she awoke immersed in the most wonderful love she could imagine. She
knew incredible love of her mother, her father long deceased, and much much more. She didn't understand it fully, and although she is skeptical about church, she knew this love was from God. Surely this confirms what rudensky has told us about light/dark and praying; my own prayer life is forever changed and I will forever pray now by placing those I pray for in the Incredible Love/Light/Life of God. Thanks, R., for sharing your NDE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)