CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prayer- A Near Death Experience Perspective

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fungifactor8 Views: 7,305
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 768,398

Re: Prayer- A Near Death Experience Perspective

You pegged it pretty good. In 1978 I was in a near fatal motorcycle accident. Multiple broken bones, crushed knee, chunks of flesh gone, and a broken neck. They stabalized me at the local hospital that used to be their in St Helens, Oregon. They verified the broken neck with several sets of x-rays. My parents arrived(The emotional energy is still so strong it wells up inside me as I write these words) as they were loading me into the ambulance, for the transport to Portland. My head was sandbagged for the trip.

My parents had contacted the prayer tree at their church, and my prayerful relatives. As I said goodbye to my family before going into surgery ar Kaiser in Portland, I did not know if I would see them again. When they shot new x-rays my neck was no longer broken. I have not been a religious person since a child. All too often religious disciplines give God a bad name. But I am a big believer in God or whatever name you put on the spiritual energies of prayer, meditation, chanting, thoughts and words.

Several years ago I had a serious Toxic Mold exposure that devastated my health to a point I wasn't sure I would make it thru the next year. This apparrently triggered the antibody army to unlock armories of special weapons we all have stored in the other 88% of our mind we normally don't feel the need to use. After these special weapons units got my body's health problems under control They stayed around making available the gift of intuition.

As the mold army was battling the antibody army in a pushing match for my body, there was a point when the mold army was being killed off and not getting reinforcements. I had cleaned my breathing environments of mold fungi. It was like the antibody army steamrollered over the mold army. It was at this point that I had the most incredible clarity of mind. I had never had anything like it in my life. In an instant I new that EVERYTHING I had experienced in my life, even that terrible near death motorcycle acciden happened just the way it was supposed to, to channel me to be here at this particular place, at this particular time, to do what I am now doing.

My gift of intuition has grown stronger and stronger ever since, as I nourish it by merely recognizing and paying attention to the communications of premonitions, gut feelings, intuitive feelings, thoughts in my head when I wake up. Tuning in to the communications that are always there but, not recognized and received. They have guided me in my passionate quest of research to understand how the toxic molds devastated my body before. It has guided me as my research has identified mold as an engineer of aging and degeneration of the human body, playing a significant role in the degenerative diseases.

Now I am building a web site to enlighten the world to the significant role it plays for all of us. Sometimes I have woken up with the thoughts and enlightenments placed in my mind. Sometimes putting my feet over the side of the bed and writing as fast as I can for 20-30 pages. You were right when you said we were born with it. I remember my mother looking in my eyes and seeing it, then saying I was born to do something special.It took me 50 years to find what it was I was born to suffer from, seek and find the answers to, and then share with others, to reduce pain and suffering of millions. May I stay strong against those with less admirable motives.

It wasn't untill that clarity of mind turning point that I realized that I got a gift from that terrible motorcycle accident, the gift of empathy. For years I disliked how I would feel as if it was actually happening to me when watching movies or a person describing an event to me. Men are not supposed to cry. But, now I recognize emotions are a communication from the communication network of your mind. And it has helped me understand along my path towards destiny. Everything is energy, vibrations.

As you said, every prayer, meditation, thought and word initiates movement of energy, rippling, rippling, joining other ripples, creating waves, moving energy that direction. Dr Emoto developed a way to photograph it as it changes the crystal structure of water. Now he facilitates worldwide efforts to effect changes in bodies of water. http://www.thank-water.net/english/index.htm James Redfield, author of 'The Celestine Prophecy' uses it to effect world events with teleconferences he and his wife organize. http://www.celestinevision.com/conference.php Take Care. Daniel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)