CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fear

skbruning Views: 3,161
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 774,400

Re: Fear

Hi.

I hope this is not being inappropriate in ANY WAY; I just want to applaud you (and countless millions, of course, too) but what you are doing IS AMAZING.

Never before have we looked down the corridors of human history and seen a massive population of SINGLE MOTHERS. Never. I could NOT do what you are doing.

My mom was also a "single mom". With taking care of two kids, when they were young, I one time sank down on my knees and thanked GOD that I had a partner to help and acknowledged silently to God and all of heaven that, "I couldn't do it."

So....if you have trouble along the way, dear..............it is understandable. Know that you have such a special place in God's heart. I pray for single moms all the time and just stand in utter amazement .... I don't know how you do it. (But you do.) God bless you....continue to bless you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)