CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fear

skbruning Views: 3,343
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 775,234

Re: Fear

I sure hope you will log on and share more of your experience....me, too!

What I wanted to ask is pretty personal but I hope you will share anyway because "parts is parts" and we all have 'em so..........LOL!

Tomorrow I am doing my very 1st ParaGONE cleanse and am stalling...........because
..............I don't want to have to deal with anything other than the normal FAST FLUSH! (I don't want to have to press anything through any darned sieve or strainer, or [UGH!]....investigate or inspect. I'm sorry. No wonder I'm stalling!)

How do you know "worms are still coming out" or whatever you said or however you put it??? "Still getting worms", you said. You have got to be kidding me?

So all this stuff is real, eh? Is it or do YOU think it is true that if Americans eat red meat/beef that they have parasites? That would mean almost ALL OF US!

Well...............I need to do this. Getting too sick. RAGING insomnia, some of the same symptoms as you mentioned....mild agorophobia coming on.......... I have to do something. I always ENVISION myself slim, happy, smiling, vibrant and the reality is so different. I must be trying to make myself understand that the vision is REALLY WHO I AM MEANT TO BE.

Thank you so much for sharing your details.

SK Bruning :O)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)