CureZone   Log On   Join
17 month old, help from aunty?

tripletmama Views: 2,395
Published: 18 y

17 month old, help from aunty?

Hi Aunty. I've been reading your replies for the past 6 months but have yet to write to you myself. My 17 month old son has severe eczema that I believe is brought about by food allergies . According to the allergist he's allergic to corn, nuts, soy, peas, grapes, and strawberries. However, we have eliminated these from his diet for months and he's still not getting any better. I just bought some of the Burts Bees Baby lotion that you've recommended. He constantly is scratching to the point of making himself bleed and I don't know what else to do. We just started doing NAET but our practitioner is so busy that he's only had 2 treatments in two months. Any advice you could offer would be great. The weird thing is that he is a triplet and neither of his sisters have eczema. He's also got low muscle tone and I think that his whole system is just not working properly.

Thank you!

-Tripletmama

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)