CureZone   Log On   Join
please help me!!!!

dar2222 Views: 2,504
Published: 18 years ago

please help me!!!!

Hi,I am 32 years old male and My health is down the drain :depression,anxiety,candida,hypoglecymia and a lot more.I want to buy a Water Ionizer from jupiter ,I just want My water to be clean and good for Me so maybe that would help with My problems.Coould anyone tell Me about those ionizers and if they are worth the money,and what are the benefits of using them?Also I want to buy a water filter ,so first I would filter My water trough the filter and than maybe I would hook it up the filtered water to the ionizer.What are the best water filters and also shower filters?I also think to buy an ozonator to drink some ozonated water.I have found a guy on e bay he is selling a medical grade ozonators for about 650$ and he makes them himself ,his family members died of cancer and he wants people to have this device without paing 3000$ or so.If someone wants to check it out let Me know so I will look up the link and post it.Please Guys understand Me ,maybe I am asking questions which are in the forum allready but in My condition I am so confused and tired that making a cup of tea is a huge problem for Me so please help Me and answer My questions the best you can.Thank you very much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.072 sec, (1)