CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about alternative treatment suppression

Views: 1,329
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 773,553

Re: Question about alternative treatment suppression

Regarding the people who make it through medical school ..
I had a friend who was a doctor who spent over 7 years in training. He said being a doctor is a complete waste of a good brain.

I think he meant he was simply a person who memorised massive volumes of text and glossy broachures on drugs and approved methods for treatment. He didn't do any investigation himself or question whether what he is told is the best method, he just followed the rules and makes a good income doing it. Afterall they are in a tight spot, how do you experiment on human beings, when someone could die if you don't follow the approved method ? If someone dies using the approved method, then the Doctor did the best he could. Luckily the beck protocol allows you to try it out for yourself with minimal risk. Don't get me wrong, if I brake an arm, I will be going straight to the hospital and relying on those approved methods. For other problems I will be carrying out my own investigation to see what is best for me.

There are some doctors who have looked outside the text books to see if there are alternative treatments available, in particualr Dr Eliezer Ben-Joseph talks about one in the video "A Health Protocol", for use at home.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.077 sec, (1)