CureZone   Log On   Join
Tinnitus Hell

molly bloom Views: 2,986
Published: 18 y

Tinnitus Hell

Hi gang:

Well, I've now done 10 liver flushes, colon cleansing, parasite cleansing, oil pulling....and the sound is getting louder than ever. I've taken a variety of supplements, cut out certain foods....to no avail.

I've put H202 in my ears. I've put Colloidal Silver in my ears. I suffer from flaky itchy ear canals, and that definitely made everything worse. So couldn't be a fungal infection because I'm sure there is no fungus left in my canals.

I haven't tried acupuncture, but I've read quite a bit on the internet that this does not work for tinnitus. I'd love to hear from someone that has tried, and has had it lessen.

So, my latest thing is putting garlic oil in my ears. I recently read in a Ayurvedic book that this will make it go away in a couple of months. I bought some mullen garlic essential oil from the health food store and I just started using it. The problem is that my ears smell like an italian restaurant. But I'm preserving, and will post if there is any change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)