CureZone   Log On   Join
where to find jalapeno seeds?

angora Views: 4,232
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 77,153

where to find jalapeno seeds?

I want to find them too! I called The Dr Clark store and was told that they would be getting them in the near future, but don't have them yet. In the meantime I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival at the Farmers Markets and will buy appx 50 hoping to get enough seeds. Also, maybe call some Mexican Market places. Another idea is organic seed company's like hierloomseeds.com. The good thing is that this is for both parasites AND asbestos.
What do you think, - I interpret from the Bulletins and the Advanced Cancer book that large doses of Selenium should be taken after releasing asbestos (or Lanthanides) from the WBC's, to assist your body in detoxing them.
Also, since the selenium is for Lanthanides too, I'm planning on doing the magnet patch thing along with the jalapeno seeds.
I'm just curious, are you doing the New parasite Cleanse for Cancer, or some other health problem?
Let me know if you have any other idea's for seeds, Thanks!
angora

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)