CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dental..

goodsamaritan55 Views: 3,164
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 769,968

Re: dental..

>You wrote: " I made the mistake of having my Amalgams removed by a regular dentist and verified that while each quarter of my Amalgams were removed, my eczema raged on further, verifying that the mercury was a contributor. My brother did not make the same mistake and went to the bio-dentist"

>What was your mistake? Did the regular dentist not do things properly?

My mistake was being impatient about seeing a biological dentist (bio-dentist). I instead continued seeing my regular dentist and asked for my fillings to be replaced. I told her about my mercury Amalgams is dangerous theories and documentations on the internet but since her mindset is of the "other side... the ADA", she said she does not believe those studies. She says her water spray while working on drilling away the existing amalgams should take care of the mercury.

My regular dentist was wrong. I made separate dental appointment days for each quarter of my mouth, 1 week apart. Each time a quarter was replaced of amalgams, my eczema promptly worsened its fluid output. This I conclude is my skin doing its best to detoxify my body due to mercury poisoning.

My brother saw and learned from my experience and is now having a bio=dentist coupled with a holistic doctor coordinating and preparing him for each Amalgam replacement appointment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)