CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain gone after years of cramping

Robert Views: 4,405
Published: 22 y

Pain gone after years of cramping

I have been reading this forum and without telling anyone including my wife, I tried the flush. I used the one
that was used by most of you with the Epsom Salts . After the first flush I had some relief, but after the second
flush, I was totally pain free. I had just a few stones the first time and the second flush produced about 500 stones
of various sizes. I will continue to do this till I am clear and am so happy to be rid of the pain.
My brother is a doctor and he was not too excited about this at first. But after seeing me without pain, he is very
happy with my results. He admitted to me that this is something he has been aware of for years but didn't really
endorse as he felt he should be over seeing the procedure. After examining the stones he said he saw no reason
I could not continue on doing more flushes. He did say that if I ran into anything abnormal he would like to be called.
I asked him if he would recomend this to his patients, he said he couldn't without being in peril of a law suit. People
cannot be trusted to always tell the truth of what is happening in thier own homes.

I promised him I would sue...Thankful in Seattle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)