CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pain gone after years of cramping

Russell Views: 3,549
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 76,937

Re: Pain gone after years of cramping

You should talk to the other PARAMEDIC who posted on this site. He needs to know how well this works.

> I have been reading this forum and without telling anyone including my wife, I tried the flush. I used the one
> that was used by most of you with the Epsom Salts . After the first flush I had some relief, but after the second
> flush, I was totally pain free. I had just a few stones the first time and the second flush produced about 500 stones
> of various sizes. I will continue to do this till I am clear and am so happy to be rid of the pain.
> My brother is a doctor and he was not too excited about this at first. But after seeing me without pain, he is very
> happy with my results. He admitted to me that this is something he has been aware of for years but didn't really
> endorse as he felt he should be over seeing the procedure. After examining the stones he said he saw no reason
> I could not continue on doing more flushes. He did say that if I ran into anything abnormal he would like to be called.
> I asked him if he would recomend this to his patients, he said he couldn't without being in peril of a law suit. People
> cannot be trusted to always tell the truth of what is happening in thier own homes.
>
> I promised him I would sue...Thankful in Seattle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)