CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood shot eyes and candida detox

Lotus Petal Views: 14,583
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 769,027

Re: Blood shot eyes and candida detox

I've just put in a call in my naturopath to ask him to ring me about the blood shot eyes/liver thing. It was he who recommended that I take the Oregano Complex (don't know about oregano oil. I'm in the UK, and I dont' think we have it here). I'll let you know what he says. The thing is, when I had my consultation with him, I forget to mention the Hep C, as it's never bothered me before, it just doesn't register with me most of the time. Now I'm wondering if there's some link between candida and Hep C.

That forum you mentioned does sound a bit extreme for me! I don't know about fibroids. About a year ago, I did a series of liver cleanses over a period of a few months and although a few small stones came out, it wasn't the bigger stones that I was expecting.

I'm at work, but when I get some time, I'll have a read through some of your posts on the Hep C forum to learn more what I should do.

Thanks for your support. It's making me feel much better already!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)