CureZone   Log On   Join
Got out more stones with watermelon!

Juniper Berry Views: 16,445
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 76,711

Got out more stones with watermelon!

Thank you, Jomama!

Actually, I just passed a bunch more stones with the Watermelon I ate yesterday afternoon. That happened with my first flush, too.

One of them was 1.8 x 1.2 cm! All of them were generally bigger than what I passed yesterday, and nearly all of them were encrusted with the tan stuff. Four or five chunks actually sank! Several of the ones that sank looked like they were pieces of tan stuff that had come off of the other stones. One looked like a stone by itself. I'm going to cut that one open after I photograph it and see if it's tan all the way through. The sinkers felt alot harder, and heavier, than the floaters.

Keep in mind, most people don't flush at one week intervals. However, I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that I have a gallstone problem, with stones IN my gallbladder, although I don't know any particulars, because my doctor, of course, didn't even see the CT scan, but only read the report, which was vague. I don't understand what we're paying these guys (the report writers) for if they can't give us useful information. Anyway, I'm on a quest to get the gallbladder cleared out as quickly as possible.

BUT, I am going to wait another three weeks before I do my third flush for several reasons. I want to do a parasite cleanse, I want to allow the stones to move around a bit, and I want to really do my preparations right, i.e. drinking my herbal teas, taking my supplements, and eating a pristine diet. And I need a short break from those *yummy* beverages we flushers get to drink!

Hope your flushes go well for you!

Juniper Berry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)