CureZone   Log On   Join
Me too! :)

annieh55 Views: 4,022
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 758,844

Me too! :)

I have had similar positive results with curing diabetes and high blood pressure using her protocol. I think the proof is in the pudding, so to speak. The naysayers can doubt all they want, but luckily *I* don't need 34 university (read Big Pharma-funded) studies done with positive results (like that would ever happen!) in order to give something that sounds reasonable a try. In fact, I would say that since there are no acknowledged studies of her work, it indicates to me there probably have been lots of umpublished studies, but none of them could prove Dr. Clark was a quack and her protocol didn't work. Otherwise, you know it would be smeared alllll over the front pages of every medical magazine imaginable, eh? As it is, you never hear of her, like they are keeping the awareness of her as looow as possible...

Anyway, I am finding when you factor in parasites and toxins, a lot of these 'mystery' diesases make a lot more sense! For example, in the autoimmune diseases, it really isn't the body attacking the body; it is the body attacking parasites in places they never could have gotten without the newer toxins we are all exposed to, etc. The doctors in all their wisdom can only see that body is attacking something, but never bother to investigate what. They just assume the body must be attacking itself.

Also, when I discovered she advocated herbs to deal with the parasites, I was relieved. Herbs are pretty low on side effects in my experience. Maybe some diarrea if I get too carried away, or a bit of a rash but as soon as I stop, the side effects go away. I am delighted to know that my liver wasn't going to be destroyed by who knows what chemicals Big Pharma, via their little trained mouthpieces the doctors, are pushing this week, for whatever they think they can convince you it might help, at a tremendous profit to themselves, and numerous probable side effects that they can then prescribe even more drugs to control. Whee. Who couldn't wait to get on that vicious merry-go-round of a downward spiral??

I would say to anyone who isn't so deep into the propoganda of Big Pharma that they can't even consider any other solution to their health problems, give Dr. Clark's protocol a try! And also I have found a lot of Dr. Bob Beck's protocol to be very helpful as well, especially the magnetic pulser he designed to kill bacteria and virus in sites that didn't have much blood flow, like the lymph nodes. It is incredibly effective on both bacteria and virus, but not so good with fungus. It doesn't do anything against parasites however. But used with Dr. Clark's protocol, it can really enhance it by getting deeper than the zapper can. It is however location specific and takes longer because you have to move it around the affected area, versus just put on some wrist bands and sit around.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)