CureZone   Log On   Join
I am having a breast problem.

monika_davis Views: 4,431
Published: 18 y

I am having a breast problem.

Hello George,
I am monika davis and i am 23 years old. From past 8 months, i am having a brest problem. The problem is that, when i am pressing it, few drops of milk is comming out of it. I am not married. Neither I have given birth to any child, nor did I never have SEX with anybody till date. Yes, I do have a boy friend, who is living in a different city. Last time when he came to visit my place, we got quite intimate but never had sex. It was 8 months before. Soon after that, I realized my ploblem. I immediately went under medication, and the doctor told me that it is only harmonal disbalance. Now after 8 months, I see the same problem. Yes George, I use to have sex chat with boy friedd, regularly on phone. When my boy friend, came to know about my problem, he stopped sex chat with me, believing that it is causing the harmonal disbalance. George, both of us are equally ignorent about the matter. I fear if I have any more acute problem in the future. I dont have any pain in my breast. Neither this problem is disturbing me any way physically. I dont have any problem with my periods and it is regular. George, Plesae advice me on the following grounds:

1). What is the cause of this ailment?
2). Is it a common problem with women of my age?
3). Is it going to create any further problems in my breast?
4). What is the best possible solution to my problem?
5). Is this problem going to effect my sex life?
6). Will i have any problem to have child?

George, I am very tensed because of the problem. Please help me and advice me the best possible solution. My e-mail adress is hello_davis@yahoo.com.
Thank you very much,
Monika Davis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)