CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Headaches/migraines for 7 years....finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

Alikat Views: 3,095
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 766,341

Re: Headaches/migraines for 7 years....finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

Hi Midge!
That is so remarkable, it must feel great to see such improvement and an answer to your many concerns.
I would be VERY interested in hearing of your progress, so please do post.
I would like to ask you, which part of the treatment is she working on you for your problems? WHich on your son? Is she working the cranial manipulations on both of you? To what do you attribute the greatest improvement?
I have been considering visting a neuro cranial chiropractor in my area, but I odn't know if this is the same thing.
Oh, BTW, my daughter was severely hurt by a vaccine as a baby, which is what I credit for her present difficulties in spelling and math.
I also love the QXCI, so much so, that if I had the money I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one for myself and go to all the great courses.
Thanks for writing in, sharing like this is what Curezone is all about! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)