CureZone   Log On   Join
Headaches/migraines for 7 years....finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

midge Views: 4,144
Published: 18 y

Headaches/migraines for 7 years....finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

To All,

Just wanted to let you all know about my recent experiences. First a little back ground on my son and myself. My son is 11 yrs old and in the 6th grade. He has a reading and writing disability, he is reading and writing at the 2nd grade level. He is where he should be in math. He is small for his age, looks about 8-9 yrs old. He also has ADD. He’s been tested; But nobody has come up with a WHY reason. We’ve done specific exercises, bought special curriculum, and used a balance board.

I have been dealing with migraines/headaches for 7 years. My first route was the neurologist. Within an 18-month period, I was on 12 different meds. I was a zombie. I’ve discovered that the medical profession only covers up the symptoms instead of finding the problem. After the 18 months I finally told them that I would rather deal with the headaches than the horrible side effects of the meds. Then I started working for a chiropractor and have been looking for natural way as a cure. Since then I’ve done colonics, liver flushes, water fast, 2 juice fasts, colon cleanse, parasite cleanse, that’s just the ones that I remember. Some of these have helped me, but only temporarily.

I think in June (2006) my son and I started to do the QXCI bio-feed back machine with the foot detox baths. We’re also taking Zeolite for heavy metal detox. For my son, it kept coming up that his hypothalamus was weak, along with other things. It never really pin pointed to why I’m having migraines/headaches, but it kept showing that I have a low immune system and that my body did not want to detox. The lady that was doing the QXCI and my boss, a chiropractor, recommended for my son to see this cranial-sacral chiropractic kinesiologist. Dr. M has studied under some doc in New York, who is now deceased. She learned all this ‘stuff’ because of her own sons’ disabilities. She told me what would happen to my son in the next 9 months because the same thing happened to her son about 10 years earlier. My son will grow 3 years mentally and physically in the next 9 months. He will progress slowly, but at 9 months his progress will explode. He has had only 2 appts so far, and he is already reading, writing, and spelling better. He’s even reading on his own!! Which has never happened before. She said that the MMR shot that my son got when he was young was causing his body to be weak. So she worked on his body to get rid of it.

Dr. M told me that the reason for my migraines/headaches is because my skull is totally off and I have lead and arsenic in my head. She also said that my body is allergic to my blood. Anyone with this problem will come down with immune diseases such as lupus and fibromyalgia. My immune system is shot, because the body and blood have been fighting with each other for so long. On my first appt she adjusted some of my skull, and she told me I would feel worse…. and boy did I!! On my second appt she did more of my skull and I’m feeling so much better!! My head pain started out at about levels 5-6-7 and now it’s down to 2-3-4! She said I would even feel better, like a heavy burden has been lifted, and I do. She said that on my third visit she would work on my immune system, to get my body and blood to accept each other. She also said that when my immune system is fixed, my food/environmental sensitivities and hormonal imbalance will get better and/or fix itself.

I just wanted to share my experiences, maybe it will help someone else. I will post future experiences if anyone is interested.

Me in Michigan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)