CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Zapper Purchase Experience (Good!)

ahso Views: 5,041
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 763,361

Re: My Zapper Purchase Experience (Good!)

I spoke with zapperguy, and he assured me he has had the domain name zapperguy.com registered but unused for several years as he chose to sell on eBay instead. I did a search on WHOIS on the zapperguy.com domain name and it has been registered to this individual since April 15, 2001. So, I suppose it is entirely possible the domain was registered to someone else who was using it prior to this date.

I did get a good deal, no exceptions. The unit came with copper hand-holds, and I made a special request to have wrist straps included in addition for my own testing purposes.

No he didn't include a 60 page manual. That seems to me excessive and unnecessary for such a simple device. If he did, I would have begun to suspect that he was trying to pad his products with additional unnecessary materials in order to create a false impression of added value.

The unit is dead-simple to use: simply turn it on to the desired frequency, using the intervals described in Hulda Clark 's book: 7-20-7-20-7 minutes (7 on, 20 off), and wrap a wet paper towel around the hand-holds to increase electrical conductivity. Dissolve salt in water before wetting the paper towels if you want to increase electrical conductivity even further. What else needs to be said? All other information on the how's and why's can be found in Hulda Clark 's book, " The Cure For All Diseases ."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)