CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My sister's pullin'!

Arkie Views: 3,126
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 762,318

Re: My sister's pullin'!

Hey RN, good for your sister, if you could get her to do the Master-Cleanse she would get rid of some problems. My husband had a hiatal hernia for several years and the VA kept giving him previcid (sp) he was really sick of everything and he had sleep apnea but didn't know it then. I heard of The Master Cleanse and he finally did it with me and NO MORE HERNIA since. Then awhile later he got a heel spur so back to the Master-Cleanse and guess what NO MORE HEEL SPUR. The Master-Cleanse is wonderful to clear up stuff. Also my chipractor showed me how to put the hernia back in place it might come out a couple of times but it will stay there if you cut some food and keep putting it back in. They even have a wooded egg that you put pressure on your hernia and it will put it back in.Hope she will try one of these.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)