CureZone   Log On   Join
My sister's pullin'!

Views: 3,906
Published: 18 y

My sister's pullin'!

My eldest sister visted with us on Saturday and she was amazed at how the yellow is disappearing from my teeth!  I told her about oil pulling - but it was the color of my teeth that convinced her!  She's been pulling since Sunday morning and plans on continuing!

She has noticed three things so far!  First she said, "you might think this sounds crazy, but my nose has been really clear sinced I started doing this and I can breath better!"  I told her that I'd read several people mention that on here.

Secondly, tonight she told me that she is sleeping better.  She has had a difficult time getting comfortable on any side, back or stomach position. She has something going on in every position that bothers her.  If she lies on her left side she is strongly aware of her heart and feels like she is making it work too hard and it bothers her so she can't sleep like that.  If she lies on her back then she gets a choaking feeling from a hiatal hernia.  If she lays on her other side she has a benign tumor (runs in our family, some call them fatty tumors) that she says feels like get pinched up under her ribs.  So she has to position herself in sort of a side ways partially on her belly and has to keep that position all night.  I don't know which side.

We didn't get to finish our conversation so I don't know which of these she is seeing improvement with, but she says that she has been sleeping better the last couple of days!  Praise God!  She is getting relief and has had problems sleeping for so long!

Thirdly...and this is cool too.  I didn't even know it but last year she was told by her dentist that if she didn't get her gums in shape that they would have to cut them back!  She has false uppers, so we are just talking about her lower teeth here.  She has been having her teeth cleaned every 3 months since then.  They have been red.  She said today her gums are starting to look pink!  She is very excited about this!  I am too!

I'm working on one of my others sisters too, and next will be my mom.  I heard her say that it sounded gross to her though.

I've actually taken pictures of my teeth on 3 different days now and you can see the difference where the yellow is coming off around the gum line.  I wouldn't mind posting them here if it were just for this forum but I feel strange about having my teeth plastered on the Internet.

Happy oil pulling all!....c

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)