CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MEBENDAZOLE Rabbitears! or anyone...

Rabbitears Views: 6,122
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 762,409

Re: MEBENDAZOLE Rabbitears! or anyone...

I took 100mg, 2x day for 5 days. The bottomline, many people have taken this drug. It is in my opinion dangerous, should be taken off the market! It doesn't cure anything and causes more problems. If you have large ascaris, they practically laugh at the drug and keep doing what they do. The pay back is that when they scatter, parasites go into your muscles, bloodstream, under the skin, internal organs, eyes, and brain. This has been a hellish nightmare of pain and agony. I wouldn't want to wish it on anyone.

The pyrantel (a pinworm med that can kill hook and roundworm, if taken 3 days in a row) that I mentioned works okay. The problem with that drug is that the parasites don't move because they are paralyzed, but they don't loose their grip or necessarily die. In my experience, that drug wears off in about 2 weeks. At that point, when the parasites wake up from their stupor, they are hungry and aggressive.

Additionally, you'll have to deal with them being stronger and causing a resistant problem. Whatever group of parasites that refuse to die, does get stronger!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)