CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zoebess *Remembering to bless your food and intending that it serve your highest good is relative.*...

Zoebess Views: 2,648
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 757,088

Re: Zoebess *Remembering to bless your food and intending that it serve your highest good is relative.*...

No, relevant is a great word but would have meant the concept was relevant. I wanted to confer a relation between blessing, intending, and serving your highest good as a healing gesture. Its just semantics however so if relevant has a deeper meaning for you, please feel free to integrate the concept that way.

It goes back to an earlier concept I was trying to promote, transmutation.

I worked with this guy one year, doing experiments in radionics without a machine. He really taught me much about transmutation. One experiment he had me do which anyone could enjoy working with, was to buy a quart of bleach. With your mind, you removed the smell of the bleach. In much the same way, we can affect the food we eat by raising its vibration to the point nothing in it can harm us. Dr. Emoto has demonstrated this concept with experiments with water. He furthered his experiments by using groups of people to clean up polluted water. There are other examples of transmutation, certainly, the power of collective and personal prayer also qualifies.

.....................................................................................

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
rel‧a‧tive  /ˈrɛlətɪv/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rel-uh-tiv] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.a person who is connected with another or others by blood or marriage.
2.something having, or standing in, some relation to something else.
3.something dependent upon external conditions for its specific nature, size, etc. (opposed to absolute).
4.Grammar. a relative pronoun, adjective, or adverb.
–adjective
5.considered in relation to something else; comparative: the relative merits of democracy and monarchy.
6.existing or having its specific nature only by relation to something else; not absolute or independent: Happiness is relative.
7.having relation or connection.
8.having reference or regard; relevant; pertinent (usually fol. by to): to determine the facts relative to an accident.
9.correspondent; proportionate: Value is relative to demand.
10.(of a term, name, etc.) depending for significance upon something else: “Better” is a relative term.
11.Grammar.
a.noting or pertaining to a word that introduces a subordinate clause of which it is, or is a part of, the subject or predicate and that refers to an expressed or implied element of the principal clause (the antecedent), as the relative pronoun who in He's the man who saw you or the relative adverb where in This is the house where she was born.
b.noting or pertaining to a relative clause.
[Origin: 1350–1400; ME relatif (n.) (< MF) < LL relātīvus (adj.); see relate, -ive]

.....................................................................................

blessings,
Zoe

-_-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)