CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remarkable NEW lab findings~!

Zoebess Views: 2,748
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 756,768

Re: Remarkable NEW lab findings~!

That sounds like a good idea at first thought, but the scoundrels have immense think tanks to come up with ways to thwart our every effort to cling to health and improve it. They chemtrail over our waters and our lives. They use Genetically-Modified seed which cross-pollenates and contaminates our heritage seed fields. If we would, we could come up with a huge unhappy number of ways they treat us as cattle/guinea pigs. Now with the latest Military Commissions Act http://www.rense.com/general73/ekei.htm signed into law on tuesday which coincidentally the President had been sitting on this law and then signed it on the day when our planet was passing through this metaphysical place where we had the opportunity to amplify good or evil.

//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=65

Bush chose evil and I do not believe it was just a coincidence myself. Anyway, as always, we do have the power to use our minds to transmute much in our reality. If you can wrap your mind around that, as the shamans and ancient ones did, we can heal ourselves and the planet. The polarization has begun and we need to focus on health and the way we wish to be in the world.

I hear there is a waiting list already for caves, although there are still undiscovered ones in Missouri, right Trapper?? Remembering to bless your food and intending that it serve your highest good is relative. Oh, and remembering that we are spiritual beings having a human experience helps when the sheet really hits the cosmic fan...ggg.

Blessings,
Zoe

-_-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)