CureZone   Log On   Join
Hemp Oil report, Days 4-6

fallingsnow Views: 4,794
Published: 18 years ago

Hemp Oil report, Days 4-6

I was out and away from all computers for the weekend, but kept notes on my results of using Hemp Oil to do my OPing.  :)  I have some more interesting ones.  lol.  Not quite as interesting as the tonsil thing, but interesting none the less.

Physical:

* Unknown substance from vaginal canal continued through day 5, at which point it had flecks of blood in it.  At the end of day five, it stopped completely.  I haven't had this for day 6 at all.

* Base of fingernails continue to become a little more green each day.

* I have caps on my two front teeth.  You can now tell where the caps begin and where my real tooth is at.  There is a clear line between them, where the cap (matched to the color of my teeth at the time) is yellow comparitavely speaking.  It's a little embarassing to walk around with teeth that are two different colors, but it's also encouraging that it's so blatent!

* Decay on either side of my teeth are continuing to recede.  It's also MOST interesting, since it's so clear what's going on.  Others have remarked on the difference and want to know what "my dentist" is doing.  So, I get the opportunity to tell them about OPing.  They seem to think I'm nuts, but they also look at my teeth and wonder.  Seeds have been planted!

*  On day 4, I had gas terribly bad and was constipated.  (sorry for the details there...) Day 5 was fine, but there were little brown pea sized things floating on the water after my BM.  I've been looking at the liver flush and wondered if this was one of those liver stones, since they look so similar.  Day 6 shows nothing abnormal so far.

Emotional:

Just an overall sense of well being and contentedness.  I am in control of myself and am a better leader because of it.  I feel confident, clear, and seem to be just unflappable.  It's nice.  :)

~FS 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)