CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Topical Steroid Problems

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Feel Vibrant Again!
My skin glows with youth!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

aunty Views: 9,248
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 7,523

Re: Topical Steroid Problems

Hello,

If you are in the U.S., I want you to take a visit to your local Whole Foods Market (a national chain). There, you will find a multitude of natural/organic skin care products (hair care to skin care). There are three shampoo brands that I want you to consider as first choices. They are Jason Naturals, Nature's Gate, and Shikai. Of those three, the first two that I want you to consider are the Jason Naturals and the Nature's Gate. Both of these brands have a large selection of shampoos/conditioners to choose from. What I want you to focus your attention on are the tea tree oil shampoos and conditioners in either of these brands. You would start with the tea tree solutions for the treatment and repair of a damaged scalp. After you've felt that the healing has come, you could then switch to the chamomile formulations within either of these brands. After you've shampoo and condition your hair, I want you to consider applying Burt's Bees Baby Bee apricot oil to your scalp. This type of oil is used to treat cradle cap (eczema/ Psoriasis on the scalp) in babies. Apricot is a natural source of beta carotene, an immune booster.

To address the restoration of your immune health, I want to direct you to the wholehealthmd.com website. Take a look at the "healing eczema with what you eat" section to find out what foods you would need to implement in your diet to restore your immune health. Beta carotene is an immune booster. In error, the site I referred you to failed to list the foods that contain this essential nutrient. Here are some of those foods: dark green leafy vegetables (like spinach, collard, and kale), brocolli, squash, romaine & green lettuce, sweet potatoes, and carrots.

Also to help boost your immune health, you will want to stay away from the junk foods, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages that seriously compromise the immune health. In addition to that, you will need to address detoxing/cleansing as a means of flushing your body of the toxins that have accumulated overtime. A good comprehensive system that I recommend, (especially for first time cleansers), is the All Natural Cleanse by Nature's Medicine. Here is the website for your reference: http://www.allnaturalcleanse.com

Another important factor that you want to take a look at or be aware of is the chlorine or fluoride in your household water system. These chemicals are very toxic to the skin; as a result, you may need to purchase a water purification/filter system to remove the toxins before they make that contact with the skin. A good system to try is Aquasana. They provide shower head filters. Here is a website reference: http://www.allergybuyersclubshopping.com

Finally and most importantly, I would definitely stop the betnovate. It isn't recommended for longterm use and the side effects aren't an unlikely probability; they are a likely probability. The bigger risk is that you won't get the side effects listed on the medications; in other words, it's more likely that you will. This is why I pay strong attention to the side effects.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.418 sec, (2)