CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I've done it. I've cleared my eczema and am on maintenance.

eureca Views: 4,902
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 7,504

Re: I've done it. I've cleared my eczema and am on maintenance.

I was rereading my message and I think I made things out to seem easier than they were. NOt so.

I found out that I was toxic with heavy metals by undergoing a blood and hair test. I had 7 Amalgams replaced after getting a blood test to determine materials that were safe for me. I was having severe night sweats, burning skin and suffered with eczema on at least 80% of my body.

I chelated for months using a variety of chelating agents. Having my Amalgams removed and chelating proved to be the biggest factor in starting to heal. I have done liver flushes, bowel cleanses, parasite cleansing and fasts. I battled against candida caused by the heavy metal.

I have sweated out toxins in hot baths loaded with clay, Epsom Salts , tea tree oil, you name it. I also sweated in the sauna in my local gym.

ANd I have occasionally had to have cortisone injections while trying different things because during some trials I irritated my skin to a point that I could not get it back in control. So, while I'd do a parasite or Bowel Cleanse I'd be under the influence of the cortisone and experience less of a reaction.

Good luck. HOpefully I will be able to keep my health under control.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)