CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accutane can be dangerous

valerie_cct Views: 6,055
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 737,330

Re: Accutane can be dangerous

Thank you for posting this Molly. Several years ago I treated a young woman in her early 20's who I had known since she had been in high school. She was the picture of good health and in excellent physical shape. Her only problem was acne, and her MD prescribed accutane to treat it.

Over a period of several months she began to develop symptoms associated with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, with very severe joint pain. She had been on the cross country team in high school, and continued to run after graduating, but had to give it up completely.

Finally, at my urging she made an appointment with the naturopathic doctor I work with who immediately urged her to discontinue taking accutane. Her eating habits weren't very good and he counseled her about that and prescribed a series of colonics that she very much needed.

I taught her how to give herself an enema at home and introduced her to coffee enemas, and it was remarkable how quickly her body returned to normal once she got off the accutane. Today she is doing periodic Liver Flushes and coffee enemas, and has been coming in for colonics several times a year.

Today, she is the picture of good health and her Acne has totally disappeared. She is full of energy and has completed several marathons, and just looks terrific.

Accutane is bad stuff, and again I thank you for posting your information.

Valerie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)