CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the liverflush and accutane

Views: 6,073
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 737,144

Re: the liverflush and accutane

I don't think the Liver Flush would interfere with the effectiveness of the accutane. Since one possible side effect of accutane is liver damage the thing you would have to worry about is whether the combination of the flush and the medicine might overstress your liver. I have done a Liver Flush while on accutane and never saw any side effects. You might consider dropping your accutane dosage the day before, during and after the flush, but that is up to you. Your dermatologist would probably tell you not to alter the dosage ever, but I did. Definitely don't drink any alcohol or take any drugs, which you are not supposed to do while on accutane anyway. Accutane is a serious drug and shouldn't be taken lightly, but most people do fine on it. Acne and skin problems are a symptom of a bigger problem which must be dealt with, but the anxiety that is caused by having bad Acne can cause a downward spiral that can affect your immune system in a very negative way, which in turn makes your Acne worse. Sometimes accutane is your best option as a stopgap measure until you can find out why you think you are having severe acne.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)