CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: The dangers of Curezone EMR,ergonomics and *home-schooling* :-)

Views: 3,226
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 747,998

Re: The dangers of Curezone EMR,ergonomics and *home-schooling* :-)

Zoe, it's wonderful that life is so balanced, where you are. Space and place-wise. What a big blessing! I look forward soon to being closer to nature and more quiet. ( a return to that)

I liked very much this articulation of yours: home-schooling yourself...

yes, exactly! I too have been fortunate in some ways in that my time is not controlled by someone else' clock, and at times I've felt that perhaps I waste some of that precious resource. Or maybe that I take too much pleasure in reading and writing.

Then again, the other day I was reflecting on all the study I've done - of natural healing: this "home-schooling of myself, for it really IS that- over the past three years or so, though even before that I was always a student, but everything was much slower. Study took much longer, and was more 'natural', because these past several years, the Internet has been the constant classroom. Moreso, curezone has been the rotunda, to continue with that metaphor, or as Fledgling put it, the great big back fence. Would that there were more actual oxygen and sky around, though! I don't balance this enough with nature, living where I do.

I DO think generally we don't consider enough the effects of spending so much time *physically* with the computer--we invariably don't put that into the equation of stressors; but everyone is familiar with the common occurrence of those in IT( information technology ) working really hard for a few years, then burning out, and leaving the field...Many of us are not living in the midst of revitalizing nature, and may even be somewhat physically incapacitated; that's where the depleting effects of EMR and so on can really take a toll.

It's a balance fore sure. I'm just becoming more mindful that it not (for me, and maybe for others who recognize the potential) become a habit. One past due. I think we tend to (unless we're very fortunate) put up with much less ergonomically-speaking than maybe we ought to, for the sake of our total wellness...

But, on the positive side of things, I was reflecting yesterday that I now have sifted through these years of study and exchange, ( and experience!) and have amassed a very comprehensive *book* that I can pass on to anyone I really care about, who cares to hear and see. It's all but finished. I've done a lot of the sifting...the busy-work.

I too wish I knew what I know now, when I was our kids' age (s). But my son can know. And as you so well illustrate with your experience of ripples, these 'sharings' will ( and do) have great impact.

May we all learn to be very discerning, and make the best ( highest ) use of these exchanges, and this resource.
That's my prayer-- and I'm sticking with it.

+

http://www.nrhrehab.org/images/rr/ergonomics.gif

P.S. can anyone else see these red supposedly incorrect spellings, and the green corrections?
If so, can someone tell me how to remove them? I can't quite get with the editing changes and options.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)