CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accutane and cleansing

Views: 7,047
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 746,629

Re: Accutane and cleansing

In all honesty I don't think it makes much sense to take accutane, which is a chemical and try to cleanse. You are defeating the purpose of cleansing in the first place. Cleansing is to rid your body of toxins so it can function better. By taking the accutane while detoxing you will only be adding the chemicals right back in and kinda canceling each other out. In order to truly detox you have to stop absorbing toxins into your body. Also the flushes and detoxes will most likely cause your Acne to get worse since the organs will be pushing out all the toxins. The accutane may not be as effective. If your flushing those toxins they are gonna come out reguardless, no matter what you are taking. You have already decided to take accutane and i will not try to persuade you not to. It is your body and your choice. In my opinion you can really only do one or the other...cleanse and heal by detoxing or continue adding chemicals to your already toxin-filled body. If you try to do both I don't think the outcome will be very good. Especially for your skin. If you want to cleanse why not try that first and then do the accutane if it doesn't work? Good luck in whatever you choose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)